Bridgeland is a vibrant, walkable community nestled in the north-east corner of Calgary. With its unique shops and cafes, breathtaking views of the downtown skyline, and its close proximity to the Bow River, Bridgeland offers a variety of activities for all ages. Here are the top 3 things to do in Bridgeland, Calgary:
1. Take a Stroll Along the Bow River: Bridgeland offers breathtaking views of the downtown skyline and the Bow River. Take a leisurely stroll along the river and enjoy the beauty of the sights and sounds of the area. You can also take a short trip across the river on the historic Prince’s Island Bridge.
2. Visit the Local Shops and Cafes: Bridgeland is known for its unique boutique shops and cafes. Enjoy sampling the local cuisines and browsing the shops for unique finds. Stop by Bridgeland Market for some fresh produce, or head over to the Bridgeland Riverside Farmers’ Market for some of the freshest locally grown fruits and vegetables.
3. Take a Tour of the Historic Buildings: Bridgeland is home to a variety of historic buildings. Take a tour of the Bridgeland Opera House, the old Calgary Armory, or the Calgary Chinese Cultural Centre. These buildings are all steeped in history and offer a unique glimpse into Calgary’s past.
A visit to Bridgeland, Calgary is sure to be an unforgettable experience. With its unique shops and cafes, breathtaking views of the downtown skyline, and its close proximity to the Bow River, Bridgeland has something for everyone. Plan your visit today and enjoy all that Bridgeland has to offer!
Mission Calgary is one of the most vibrant and exciting cities in Canada. With its rich culture, vibrant nightlife, and stunning natural beauty, Mission Calgary is an ideal destination for anyone looking to have a great time. Whether you’re looking to explore the city’s historical sites, enjoy an outdoor adventure, or just have a good time with friends, here are the top three things to do in Mission Calgary.
1. Explore historical sites: Mission Calgary is home to some of the most important historical sites in Canada. From the Mission Historical Park to the Glenbow Museum to the Calgary Tower, there are plenty of sites to explore and learn about the city’s history. Take a guided tour of the Mission Historical Park and learn about the city’s past, or take a self-guided tour of the Glenbow Museum and explore the city’s art and culture.
2. Enjoy outdoor adventures: Mission Calgary is a great place for outdoor adventures. Enjoy a leisurely walk or bike ride along the Bow River or take a kayak down the river and explore the city from a different perspective. You can also go rock climbing at the Ha Ling Peak or go on a winter adventure at the nearby Canada Olympic Park.
3. Have fun with friends: Mission Calgary is home to some of the best bars and clubs in the city. From craft breweries to live music venues, there’s something for everyone. There are also plenty of restaurants and cafes to explore, which offer a wide variety of cuisines. Spend a night out with friends and explore the city’s vibrant nightlife.
No matter what you’re looking for, Mission Calgary has something to offer. Whether you’re looking for a historical tour, an outdoor adventure, or just a good time with friends, this vibrant city has it all. So, come to Mission Calgary and explore all that it has to offer!
East Village Calgary is a vibrant area of the city and offers a wide array of activities and attractions to explore. From the bustling nightlife to the unique cultural experiences, there is something for everyone to enjoy in East Village. Here are the top 3 things to do in East Village Calgary:
1. Explore the Calgary Zoo: The Calgary Zoo is one of the most popular attractions in East Village and is the perfect place for animal lovers. With over 1,000 different species of animals, the zoo is a great way to spend an afternoon. The zoo also offers educational programs, special events, and a variety of interactive exhibits.
2. Visit Studio Bell: Located in the National Music Centre, Studio Bell is a must-see for anyone interested in music. This interactive museum features five floors of music-related exhibits and activities, including interactive installations, displays, and performances.
3. Enjoy a Night Out: East Village is full of great restaurants and bars, so it’s the perfect place to enjoy a night out with friends. From cozy pubs to lively clubs, there’s something for everyone in East Village. Take in the atmosphere, enjoy some great food, and have a few drinks before heading home.
No matter what you choose to do, East Village Calgary is sure to provide an unforgettable experience. With its unique culture and vibrant atmosphere, it’s the perfect place for an adventure. So, make sure to add East Village to your list of must-see places in Calgary!
Inglewood is a vibrant, historic neighbourhood in Calgary, Alberta that is full of opportunities for exploration and activities. From its rich cultural roots to its modern amenities, there is something for everyone to enjoy in Inglewood. Here are the top three things to do in Inglewood Calgary:
1. Visit the Inglewood Bird Sanctuary: This urban oasis is a must for nature lovers. The sanctuary is home to over 200 species of birds, including the Great Horned Owl, Red–tailed Hawk, Great Gray Owl, and Common Raven. Visitors can explore the sanctuary‘s trails and boardwalks, as well as its observation tower, which offers views of the city and the surrounding area.
2. Explore the Inglewood Night Market: Every summer, the Inglewood Night Market brings together food vendors, craftspeople, artisans, and musicians from around the city. Enjoy delicious street food, browse handmade goods, and listen to live music as you stroll through the market.
3. Visit the Inglewood Brewing Company: This local brewery is a great spot for craft beer lovers. The Inglewood Brewing Company offers a rotating selection of beers on tap, as well as special seasonal brews. Stop by for a pint, or take a tour of the brewery and learn about the brewing process.
These are just a few of the many things to do in Inglewood Calgary. Whether you’re a nature lover, a foodie, or a craft beer aficionado, there is something to please everyone in this vibrant neighbourhood. Check out Inglewood and discover the many ways to explore the area.
Kensington is a vibrant neighborhood in Calgary, Alberta, offering plenty of attractions and activities for visitors to enjoy. From shopping and dining to outdoor recreation and cultural experiences, there is something for everyone to enjoy in this exciting area. Here are the top 3 things to do in Kensington:
1. Shopping: Kensington is home to a variety of unique shops and independent boutiques. From vintage clothing and antiques to handmade jewelry and crafts, there is something for every taste. For those looking for a more traditional shopping experience, the Centre Street Market is a great destination, offering a variety of fresh produce, meats, and cheeses.
2. Dining: With a range of restaurants and cafes, Kensington is a great spot for dining out. From upscale fine dining to casual pubs and bistros, there is something for every palate. You can also find a variety of ethnic restaurants, offering flavors from all over the world.
3. Recreation: There are plenty of outdoor activities to enjoy in Kensington. The area is home to a number of parks and trails, perfect for jogging, biking, or simply enjoying a leisurely stroll. The Bow River also runs through the area, offering a great spot for fishing, swimming, or paddling. For those looking for something a bit more adventurous, the area is home to a number of rock climbing spots.
No matter what you’re looking for, Kensington is sure to have something to offer. With its diverse range of attractions, it’s no wonder this area of Calgary is such a popular destination.